Gift and inheritance tax
Inheritance and gifts are subject to inheritance tax legislation when tax-free allowances are exceeded and have to be disclosed to the tax office as part of an inheritance gift tax declaration. However, inheritance and gift tax are not an unavoidable evil. The tax liability can often be avoided entirely as part of a succession or gift initiated at an early stage.
Use our professional expertise to your tax advantage.
- Produce the inheritance tax declaration and gift tax declaration
- Offer advice in the case of an anticipated inheritance succession and in the case of gifts
- Offer advice about using gift tax tax-free allowances
- Appraise contracts and wills under private law, taking tax aspects into account
- Make a statement as to special and standard profit statement (e.g. in the case of property associations or communities of heirs)